Booking opens at 7pm, 10 days in advance. Please be aware bookings for weekend competition tee times will open at 7pm on Tuesdays for Saturday week, and 7pm Wednesdays for Sunday week, as per the usual booking process.
Visitors can book tee times up to 5 days beforehand.
In the initial phase of reopening, the following rules will be applicable:-
- The locker rooms will remain closed, however toilet facilities in both men’s & ladies changing rooms are available. Shoes should be changed in the car park.
- All golfers are required to book their specific tee time in advance, the formation of “roll ups” or “fiddles” are not permitted at this stage.
- The pro shop will be closed, with the pro shop room functioning as a check in area and reception. Staff will be available to assist. Takeaway drinks/snacks will also be available.
- The clubhouse remains closed.
- The putting green and practice facilities are open for your use.
- Rakes are removed from bunkers, and please do not touch any course furniture including flagsticks or marker posts.
- Social distancing rules apply throughout our facility. Please do not attend the club if you are displaying symptoms of Covid, or have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace.