We are delighted to have received the green light to reopen our golf course facility on Wednesday
13th May 2020. Due to the continued COVID-19 situation, we will be implementing a number of
changes to the way we will operate. We ask every member to be aware of the changes before
arriving at the club, and adhere to the new regulations until further notice. Our main priority is
ensuring the safety of every golfer who plays at our club.
• Tee times will be available to be booked online, at 10 minute intervals, with each tee time
restricted to 2 players. All players must book by BRS, regardless of the time of day they plan
• Tee times must be booked for each individual player (group bookings to accommodate
“fiddles” etc will not be permitted. As we anticipate high demand for tee times, please do
not include names of players who will not be playing, we are making every effort to ensure
all members have access to 18 holes of golf, play your part in supporting us with this.
• The first available tee time at weekends will be brought forward 1 hour to 6am.
• Priority booking for all members. Members will be able to book tee times 10 days in
advance, with tee times available to visitors to book online 7 days in advance. Member’s
guests will not be permitted at weekends until further notice.
• All visitor fees to be paid online prior to arrival at the club. Members guest fees to be paid
online or by contactless methods. The payment of member’s guests remains the
responsibility of the introducing member.
• Golfers will not be required to report to the shop before play, staff will monitor use of first
tee and this will be cross referenced against the booking sheet.
Arrival and Departure
• Golfers are requested not to arrive at the club more than 15 minutes prior to their booked
tee time, and should remain in their vehicle if they do so.
• Golfers should proceed directly to the first tee.
• Golfers are required to leave the club swiftly following play, with group gatherings
• Before arrival, golfers should understand their personal requirements to follow social
distancing practices, maintaining a safe 2m distance from other golfers and staff for
the full duration of their time on the premises.
• The golf club will continue to adhere to R&A, PGA and BIGGA directives for course set up.
• The hole cup will be installed to allow contactless removal of the golf ball from
the cup. Gimmies will be actively encouraged.
• No other “course furniture” will be present on the course, including benches, yardage posts,
penalty area posts.
• Bunkers will not have rakes, please smooth over footprints with your club or shoe.
• Golfers are requested not to pick up stray golf balls which do not belong to them eg Lost
balls or playing partners provisional ball.
• Golfers must take extra care when navigating through “crossover areas” including when
travelling from 3rd green to 4th tee, 6th green to 7th tee, 14th green to 15th tee and 16th green
to 17th tee.
• No golf balls or tee pegs will be provided for the practice area. Please use your own, marked
golf balls and collect after use. No practice will be permitted when golfers are collecting golf
• The shoe cleaner will be switched off.
will be available to hire, strictly for the use of one player. Golf buggies will be
sanitised thoroughly daily and after each use.
• The clubhouse will remain closed except the toilets in the foyer will be accessible.
will remain closed, with all equipment to be stored at home.
An appointment will be required to enter locker room to collect belongings in one visit.
• Golfers must change shoes in the car park and store shoes and belongings out of sight in
• Benches and tables outside clubhouse have been removed.
• The Professionals shop will remain closed until at least 1st June. A click and collect service
will be available on selected days, with purchases to be made by arranged appointment