From 17 May in accordance with Government and England Golf rules, we move to the next stage of reopening.
The Pro Shop is open
The changing rooms, including showers, are available for use.
The Clubhouse is open.
We can serve food and drink inside and outside, but only with table service.
The hours of opening will be determined by the weather, the number of players on a particular day and ongoing demand.
Booking tee Times
Booking opens at 7pm, 10 days in advance. Please be aware bookings for weekend competition tee times will open at 7pm on Tuesdays for Saturday week, and 7pm Wednesdays for Sunday week, as per the usual booking process.
Visitors can book tee times up to 5 days beforehand.
The following rules will be applicable:-
1. Golfers can change in the locker rooms. Face coverings must be worn indoors.
2. All golfers are required to book their specific tee time in advance, the formation of “roll ups” or “fiddles” are not permitted.
3. The pro shop will be open, with the pro shop room functioning as a check in area and reception. Staff will be available to assist. Please wear a face covering.
6. The putting green and practice facilities are open for your use.
7. Rakes are removed from bunkers, and please do not touch any course furniture including flagsticks or marker posts.
8. Social distancing rules apply throughout our facility. Please do not attend the club if you are displaying symptoms of Covid, or have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace.